Well, it has officially been a year…a month…and some days since my last post. I promised myself I wouldn’t draw attention to the lag between posts. Then I decided that a promise to oneself is merely a small suggestion drowning in a large vodka cranberry.
Other things that have been splashing around in the vodka: what to say in my next post? I’ve already done a few potpourri-style posts. This popular Cindy-style is usually a result of accumulation of ideas that are not getting written down over large swaths of time. I don’t want to do that this time.
Therefore, I’m going to make my first short post ever, and officially NOT talk about ANY of the following things:
- Amazing things I’ve learned over the last year- things about myself, psychology, the Universe, and Sideshow Bob.
- My strong opinions about Star Trek: Into Darkness, Man of Steel, and The Wolverine.
- Some vital, liberating personal discoveries about ADHD.
- Tourette Syndrome, and lots of it!
I really don’t want you to think that this list represents “what’s to come” because I’ve already done that before and then changed my mind a whole bunch about what to write later. But unofficially, that is what it is, and this is the kick-off blog.
As you read in the “about me” section, this blog is about one ADHD-er’s fight against the immensely powerful urge to do nothing. Even though I have fallen back in my fight against the Borg [of Procrastination], I will continue to hunt the Whale [of Accomplishment.]
What to expect:
- Less rants and more proactive thoughts.
- Shorter and more frequent blogs.
- An increase in Futurama references and pictures.
Thanks and I will write more to you real soon!